The Leiden Bio Science Park (LBSP) is divided into a number of different sections.
Information is available for each section relating to:
- the masterplan: what are the intended possibilities and the appearance of the park?
- the zoning plan: what are the building regulations (important for issuing an environmental permit);
- the business mix: the LBSP has established agreements per sector, the prime aim being to maintain the focus on life science & health;
- parking: a number of the sections have communal parking facilities. Information on the parking facilities can be found here;
- ground lease: the land is largely leasehold with a view to sustainable land development. Information on the leasehold can be found here.