Nieuw Rhijngeest-Zuid Businesses
Businesses / offices - Oegstgeest
Oegstgeest municipal council / Leiden University.
Leiden Bio Science Park has a relevance test to ensure that potential lessees do not detract from the focus on life science & health. For the purposes of the Nieuw-Rhijngeest Zuid subarea organizations are required to be active in business categories 1, 2 and 3 (life science & health companies and related o ces).
Further information about relevance: click here.
Zoning plan and Master plan
A zoning plan and master plan have been drawn up for this subarea.
The master plans provide insight into such issues as the intended aesthetic quality of the area, densities per site, building heights and parking standards. Nevertheless, the provisions stipulated in the zoning plan will be normative. The business park is subject to urban planning supervision.
For the purposes of the Nieuw-Rhijngeest Zuid subarea it holds that:
- minimum floor space index is 1.4 or 2.4 (m2 GFA / m2 land of the plot to be leased)
- maximum building height 45 m
Issuance will be done by Leiden municipal council on a leasehold basis.
Further information about issuance: click here.
The land prices come to (ground rent 50 years):
- laboratories / production: € 362,- per m2 GFA exc. BTW (VAT), price level 1 January 2019.
- office: € 440,- per m2 GFA exc. BTW (VAT), price level 1 January 2019.
Provision of adequate parking space for all companies/institutes in accordance with the municipal parking policy.
The following parking standards apply indicatively to companies:
- business category 1: per 100 m2 GFA 1,0 parking place
- business category 2: per 100 m2 GFA 1,3 parking place
- business category 3: per 100 m2 GFA 1,7 parking place
Parking standards in line with the prevailing zoning plan.
Further information about parking: click here.